Mini Cake Pop Maker
Mini Cake pops! Couldn’t be easier. But with Mini Cake Pop Maker it’s Simply sprayed with oil, pour the batter, bake for a few minutes, and perfect, round cake balls. Mini Cake Pop Maker is a product that can help you with any party menu. Easy to make with good looking and yummy pop.
Mini Cake Pop Maker or Delicious Cake Pops!
The recipes are endless: vanilla cake pops, chocolate, red velvet, apple cider, maraschino cherry, almond, lemon, gingerbread. And that’s just the cake. The real fun starts when you candy coat and frost ’em.
Nonstick Baking Plates
Making cake pops couldn’t be easier. Simply spray with oil, pour the batter, close the lid, bake for a few minutes, and voila: perfect, round cake balls. Pop them out with ease, then wipe down to clean.
Sweet or Savory
Make more than just dessert. (Told you the recipes are endless.) Like the bacon cheddar biscuit bites above, or hush puppies, wonton cups, pizza bites, Swedish meatballs, and more. Get creative with it. (Photo by Colin Erricson).
Chocolate Cake Pops
1. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. Add buttermilk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla. Using a mixer, blend until smooth.
2. Add coffee and continue mixing until coffee is evenly incorporated into the mixture.
3. Fill each cooking reservoir with about 1 tablespoon of batter.
4. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a cake pop comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool and glaze or coat, as desired.
Makes About 6-1/2 Dozen Cake Pops
Tip: If you don’t have buttermilk on hand, pour 3/4 teaspoons lemon juice or vinegar into a glass measuring cup. Add milk to equal 1/4 cup. Allow to stand 5 to 10 minutes, then use in place of buttermilk in this recipe.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup freshly brewed hot coffee
- Glaze or coating of choice